Patients who are missing teeth are invited to consider a dental bridge as a treatment option.
These non-removable appliances can:
- Promote a naturally healthy smile
- Prevent your teeth from shifting
- Restore your bite’s ability to function
- Fill in gaps left by absent teeth
- Preserve the natural shape of your face
- Replace an old or unwanted partial denture
Dental bridges are comprised of two crowns that go over the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth. These teeth are called “abutment” teeth. In between the crowns, the dentist will place an artificial tooth or “pontic.” This tooth looks and functions just like the rest of your natural teeth. The best part about having a dental bridge is that it looks completely natural: no one can tell you’re wearing it! Please give us a call to learn about dental bridge treatments.
Schedule a Consultation
We invite you to call us to schedule your next dental appointment. Dr. Stephenson will be happy to discuss your treatment options for an aesthetically pleasing and healthy smile.